lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Essay and email

ESSAY

Teaching young learners a new language has been a controversial topic. It is said that learning a second language during the first years of life, is negative for children.

One of the main advantages of teaching young learners a new language is that children have a lot of capacities. For this reason, it is very important to develop all of them. For instance, teaching new languages.

A drawback could be that children could be confused about which language they have to use. For example, if they talk Catalan and Spanish, it could be difficult for them to see the difference between both.

To conclude, I believe that not only is it very important for children to learn English when they are young, but also it is very important to learn more languages. Like Ken Robinson says, they have rich capacity, and teachers must help them during the learning process.

EMAIL

Hi Carol!

Sorry I haven´t written for so long, but I’ve been very busy with exams.

I’ve just started my first year at college. I want you to know that I’m a little bit worried about my projects. I have to do a lot of work and I don’t have any free time. I suppose you can imagine how I feel…

Anyway, I’m really happy because this degree is so exciting! I’m learning a lot of interesting things about education, and I’m trying to get better to be a really good teacher in the future.

I must sign off now, because I’ve got an exam tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

 Best wishes,

Anto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario